Friday 30 May 2014

Full Steam Ahead

Having neglected this blog for so long, I thought it was about time I came back and at least cut the grass. Maybe put a new lick of paint on the banner. I don't know what else. To be honest, it's a terrible analogy. I'm going to just leave it there.

I have been busy in the meantime, however. Notably, some of the games I've been working on are starting to shape up really well:




Spirits of Xanadu We just went public with this on Steam Greenlight and the response so far has been very encouraging. Hopefully the game itself will launch later this year. The IndieDB page is here and charitable readers might like to give us a boost on Greenlight here.





Fistful of Gun I've been hard at work writing some dialogue for the story mode and the game is coming together very well. Paul will post any updates first on his website. (UPDATE: Now being published by the mighty Devolver Digital!)




Tolroko We now have a website and some amazing artists on board. A full demo shouldn't be too far away.


I've also been doing a bit of writing for the awesome Mysterious Path and testing the water with a solo project of my own, The Winter Child.

Hopefully more news soon!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get my email and invitation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stuart. Funnily enough, I'm just catching up on my emails today. Expect a reply very shortly!

      Delete