Friday 3 August 2012

Summer Update

'Words With JAM' have just published my short story 'Saturday Superbus', an unholy fusion of my love for Samuel Beckett and my love for Saturday morning cartoons from the eighties. It's an honour to be included in such a great magazine. Subscriptions for both the print and online (free) editions can be arranged here.

Also, I'm very excited that 'New Dead Families' have accepted another of my stories, 'Agda', for their next issue. The current issue can be viewed here and is well worth a look - editor Zack Wentz is passionate about what he does and in my opinion he regularly publishes some of the most exciting and eclectic fiction on the net.

In other news, I've been helping write some of the dialogue for a retro-styled videogame, 'Rambros'. It's an all-American co-op shooter designed by the unfairly talented Paul Greasely and it ROCKS. If you've ever wanted to kick ass and enforce freedom on behalf of the greatest nation in the galaxy then this will be the game for you. It's due to be released in a few weeks but in the meantime its progress can be followed here. And if you're still not feeling AMERICAN enough, here's a picture of Macho Man Randy Savage to help you out:

Oooh Yeah!

2 comments: